Deliver value efficiently and effectively
Operational Excellence is high on the agenda within organizations today as they aim to reduce labor costs and improve business processes. The increased need for process improvement technology is based on the large percentage of failures in transformation projects, such as an ERP implementation or paperless initiative.
The current global competitive business environment demands that organizations deliver value efficiently and effectively. System installations or upgrades continue to be the preferred methods to drive organizational productivity and service improvement.
Research continues to show significant problems in these types of projects. The most common problems cited include:
- Project cost and time overruns
- Enormous resource commitment, which results in forgoing or delaying other improvement opportunities during implementation
- Lack of process understanding and a sufficient, up-front process definition to enable a supportive system design
- System configuration details are often left to the integrator’s discretion.
- Configuring the business process to accommodate software requirements, when it should be the reverse.
Download our Going Paperless with ERP eBook
Digitize. Improve. Connect
When you optimize communications and processes, you improve the customer experience by making transactions personal and secure.
As more industries move away from physical records and manual transactions, they are embracing digital connectivity with modern business applications. ERP upgrades are at the core of organizations moving toward paperless processes and the ROI of digitizing has proven powerful.
We help organizations simplify, standardize and optimize their business processes in the areas of finance, procurement, manufacturing, capital asset management and supply chain. We have led numerous organizations in going paperless and automate their processes using modern best practices.