Our Project Management Team, which includes Certified Project Management Institute Professionals, uses an approach designed for proactive management of the project and the impacts of change to your organization. Key objectives include:
• Understand the business goals, objectives, and measures of success
• Provide a structured approach to defining project activities and managing/reporting on project progress
• Manage project scope
• Scope is agreed upon, understood by the project team and presented during project kickoff.
• Project managers and the QA review scope continuously.
• Consultants are trained to bring out of scope items to project management.
• Design Decision Documents (DDDs) are created and reviewed with the project sponsor and steering committee for scope deviations.
• Provide tools and methods for managing organizational change
Our methodology includes the following activities and deliverables:
|Project Planning||Action Items|
|Communication Planning||Issues Database & Log|
|Steering Committee meetings||Schedules|
|Team meetings||Project Plan|
|Project tracking||Status Reports|
|Status reporting||Briefings at key checkpoints|
|Establishes consistent team mindset|
|Provides single point of contact|
|Ensures consistent management approach for all project phases|
|Defines tasks clearly with consistent deliverables|
|Tracks and controls financials, resources and schedule|
|Focuses team members on the critical path|
|Monitors scope and provides appropriate change control|
|Reduce risk by focusing on early detection and awareness of potential issues and risk|
Learn more about our project management services.