Using a results-focused strategy, WhiteLight Group guides you through the cloud landscape. We help you choose the best cloud platform for your business-one that drives cost savings and efficiency. We will help you expand features to your workforce, stay current with upgrades, minimize infrastructure costs and save time with a modern approach that delivers the ultimate user experience.
Adapt to business change
Whether you currently run JD Edwards in the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid environment, WhiteLight Group can help you make the right choice for your JD Edwards system. For JD Edwards customers (including business and IT leaders alike), the challenge is to find a practical path forward amidst all the push to the cloud. Customers want choice and control over their existing JD Edwards solutions, they want a path forward that ensures their future success. WhiteLight Group is committed to helping you on your unique journey, a journey based on your specific goals and circumstances. Your target business outcomes are our first concern.
Your Cloud Hosting Options
WhiteLight Group provides your business with a turn-key solution that covers the entire lifecycle of your ERP implementation. We offer cost-effective options including:
Cloud for JD Edwards A private cloud solution powered by Venture Technologies, A ConvergeOne Company
“Any Cloud” Offering A hybrid solution incorporating public cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and Oracle Cloud for applicable workloads.
Contact us today and find the solution that best fits your business needs.
Private Cloud for JD Edwards
As a premier provider of cloud applications, WhiteLight Group offers a flexible deployment model for private cloud for JD Edwards to support your digital transformation through choice and control. WhiteLight Group helps businesses with JD Edwards cloud hosting, integrating cloud applications with JD Edwards, and more.
Private Cloud for JD Edwards is an all-in-one platform, powered by Venture Technologies, A ConvergeOne Company, built for your ERP environment that delivers premise infrastructure solutions and cloud services. With less risk and cost, this private cloud offering helps you gain elasticity, agility, computing power, storage capacity, and so much more.
Private Cloud for JD Edwards Advantages
- Experience exceptional service delivery. Quickly implement creative and custom solutions that meet your unique needs.
- Gain platform independence. Choose to run your JD Edwards instance on more than just Windows.
- Support fluctuating workloads. Get on-demand scalability with VTCloud®.
- Protect your data. Choose a combination of public, private, or hybrid storage based on your security needs and utilize encryption and API keys.
- Manage your infrastructure. Satisfy your requirements and choose the monitoring option that fits your needs, even if on-premise.
- Ensure uptime. Our engineering, operations, and 24/7/365 US-based help desk use industry-best tools and practices so you have peace of mind knowing your JD Edwards application and infrastructure is up and running. Our premier US-based, Venture Technologies, A ConvergeOne Company data centers meet Tier3 standard and SSAE 16 compliance with SLAs up to 99.99% uptime.
- Prevent data loss and downtime. Leverage a fully virtualized pool of services, storage, and network assets to ensure you never lose data to network backups or hardware failures.
- Access anytime, anywhere. Use virtually any internet-connected device to access your VTCloud®-based applications and data.
- Minimize IT costs. Save the cost of servers and other equipment by using remote resources from VTCloud®. Pay only for the resources you use with a ‘utility’ pay structure and flat-rate subscription-based pricing.
- Gain deeper insight. Integrate your JD Edwards system seamlessly with third party applications, such as RFGen and SmarterCommerce by Premier.
- Focus on strategic initiatives. Delegate the management of your IT infrastructure to Venture Technologies, A ConvergeOne Company and put time back in your day.
- Stay ahead of the tech curve. Let WhiteLight Group manage all hardware refreshes and updates for your hardware and software stack.
- Enhance collaboration. Provide global access to your data and systems in the VTCloud® so you can collaborate easily with teams worldwide.
- Gain a competitive edge. Stay ahead of your competitors who have to devote IT resources to managing their own infrastructure.
- Safeguard privacy. Our data centers are US-based so you can rest assured that your data is protected under US privacy and intellectual property laws.
More JD Edwards Services
Let’s Work Together!