Gain Competitive Advantage Through the IOT
Whether you refer to the Internet of Things (IOT) as the Industrial Internet (IIOT) or Industry 4.0, one thing is certain: The IOT is no longer a futuristic idea—it is today’s business reality and is changing the competitive landscape of the industrial, healthcare, and public sectors. Businesses are leveraging IOT data in order to:
- Solve known problems
- Increase operational and supply chain transparency
- Take action proactively, based on new business insights
- Save money through efficiency gains and cost reductions
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improve preventative maintenance
Replace Gut Instinct with Actionable Data
Venture Technologies’ team of process experts and experienced developers can help you conceive and create enterprise-level IOT solutions that make sense for your business. Sensors, data management and analytics will capture your critical data, monitor it in real time, analyze historical patterns, and empower you to make proactive, data-driven business decisions.
Connect People, Devices, and Things with VTAssetIQ
AssetIQ is an enterprise IOT solution designed to track the location of high valued assets, highly mobile assets, and resources in an organization. By monitoring the location, timing, and movement of people, equipment, and things, your organization can tweak business processes to fine tune operations.
Any person with a badge, connected mobile device, or asset with a tag can be identified and monitored. A few use cases for AssetIQ include the ability to:
- Understand what assets are used in the warehouse and how often
- Complete accurate asset cycle counts in minutes
- Design more proactive preventative maintenance schedules for critical manufacturing equipment, based on real world usage
- Understand and improve patient visit durations, wait times, and doctor-to-door durations
- Track critical equipment, patients, and staff throughout a hospital
Enterprise IoT Case Study: Battery Power Management Platform
A stored energy manufacturing company was searching for a way to monetize battery usage information and provide additional value to its industrial motive power customers. Venture Technologies worked with the company to develop a technology strategy and design an enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) platform.