CAMP IT Conference | Enterprise Architecture Strategies | Rosemont, IL
CAMP IT Conference: Enterprise Architecture Strategies
Strategies to design and build and business driven IT Architecture
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Rosemont (O’Hare) Illinois
October 26, 2017 | 9:00am-5:00pm
7 CPE / 0.7 CEU / CISSP / 7 PDU Credits Awarded
What You Will Learn
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- The First 100 Days: Establishing the Priorities and Agenda
- Enterprise Agile Implementation within the Seven Layers of Agility
- Architecting the Future Digital Workplace
- How to Derive and Implement Metrics to Achieve EA Governance Objectives
- Manage Technical Debt to Reduce Cost and Risk, and Improve Execution
- Creating a Value Proposition for a Business-Outcome-Driven EA Program
As is always the case at CAMP IT Conferences events, the talks will not include product presentations. During the continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and the luncheon break you will have the opportunity to informally meet representatives from the following sponsoring companies, who have solutions in the area of the conference.
Make sure you stop by the Venture Technologies booth! Let’s talk modern IT infrastructure, ERP, Internet of Things, collaboration tools, network security and more.