Benefits of the Latest Tools Release 220.127.116.11 for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
The key drivers for this Tools Release include:
- Enhanced browser support for import-export and media objects
- Enhancements to help your organization create improved user friendly and platforms for your EnterpriseOne system
It continues with Orchestrator improvements with:
- User-defined orchestration messages and message handling
- Additional scripting tools availability being GROOVY
- Form and Data request testing (one-click orchestration creation)
- Security enhancement for interconnecting Orchestrations
Check out the quick highlights below and click here for the full details.
- User-defined Orchestration Response Message
- Extensible Scripting Framework
- Orchestrator: Allow Continuation for Steps that Produce Warnings
- Create an Orchestration with a Single Click
- End User Authentication via JSON Web Token
- Enhanced Browser Support for Grid Import and Export
- Learning Path: Getting Started with Visual Builder and Orchestrator for JDE
System automation provides your technical team with the tools they need to automate manual and repetitive administrative processes such as object management, troubleshooting, and batch management.
Security is ensured through secure authentication, access, and monitoring at every layer of the architecture.
An open platform offers you the choice and control over the underlying computing architecture on which you run your EnterpriseOne system. JDE continually certifies the latest platforms to ensure that customers have a stable, modern platform for adopting future innovations.
Staying on the latest version of JD Edwards helps ensure continuous innovation for your business and across the enterprise. Whether you want to take advantage of 64-bit processing to improve performance or give your users all the new functionality, we can help you get there and achieve your goals. Contact us today to begin to unlock the true potential in your JD Edwards system.