Collaborate 15 delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Applications and Technology education that you need to boost results all year long. The event is hosted by three of Oracle’s biggest and most influential users groups (Quest, OAUG, IOUG)
- Over 1000 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers
- Opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions
- Informative and inspiring keynotes
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum — connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment
WhiteLight Group partner Paul Demes will be presenting “Transforming Culture – Paper to Mobile Apps – Real Life Story” at Collaborate 15!
Many conservative organizations have been operating with paper based processes as a way of life. Hear how new ERP customers in the manufacturing industry are using new, modern, mobile business applications to truly alter how their organization thinks and operates. This is a story of culture change and not of technology know-how.
Demes will address pain points such as the cost of maintaining data in non-ERP systems (Excel and Access), challenges in keeping paper copies up-to-date and the importance of real-time data capture over incremental updates.
We are in booth #954 at the end of Main Street. When you visit Oracle, make sure you stop by and say hello to us too! We will be demonstrating a simple sensor solution and showing you ways to begin your own IoT (Internet of things) exploration.