Our Project Management approach is designed for proactive management of the project and the impacts of change to your organization. Key objectives include:
• Understand the business goals, objectives, and measures of success
• Provide a structured approach to defining project activities and managing/reporting on project progress
• Manage project scope
• Scope is agreed upon, understood by the project team and presented during project kickoff.
• Project managers and the QA review scope continuously.
• Consultants are trained to bring out of scope items to project management.
• Design Decision Documents (DDDs) are created and reviewed with the project sponsor and steering committee for scope deviations.
• Provide tools and methods for managing organizational change
Our methodology includes the following activities and deliverables:
|Project Planning||Action Items|
|Communication Planning||Issues Database & Log|
|Steering Committee meetings||Schedules|
|Team meetings||Project Plan|
|Project tracking||Status Reports|
|Status reporting||Briefings at key checkpoints|
|Establishes consistent team mindset|
|Provides single point of contact|
|Ensures consistent management approach for all project phases|
|Defines tasks clearly with consistent deliverables|
|Tracks and controls financials, resources and schedule|
|Focuses team members on the critical path|
|Monitors scope and provides appropriate change control|
|Reduce risk by focusing on early detection and awareness of potential issues and risk|