We leverage new tools and support from JD Edwards to prepare for and execute your upgrade. Starting with the business case, we help ensure you realize the benefits that may be gained from your organization with the improved functionality.
Meet the Upgrade Challenge
- Determine the benefits of the new software
- Determine the impact on organization, processes and technology
- Make the business case for the upgrade
- Effectively manage scarce resources
- Identify and minimize refit of customization, interfaces, and modifications
- Tailor training approach to maximize user adoption and acceptance
- Thoroughly test business processes using current data and configuration
- Properly plan and ensure solid project management to manage all steps to success
JD Edwards EXTEND Methodology
Our senior consultants will lead you through your migration, with best practices and our own templates, to ensure an efficient and well planned project.
Our goal is for a simplified upgrade process with the least interruption to your business.
Using Venture Technologies’ JD Edwards EXTEND Methodology, which provides a proven approach to successfully upgrade JD Edwards applications. Our scalable and adaptable approach has been proven to lead to successfully completed, cost effective and on-budget projects.
With years of expertise in financial, manufacturing, and supply chain systems, along with technology, we focus on identifying the impacts of new functionality and business requirements on an existing software configuration, and implementing an approach to resolve any resulting gaps.
Where strategic process gaps are identified, we take advantage of the flexibility of JD Edwards to rapidly configure the software to bridge the gap, resulting in an implemented solution configured uniquely to meet the needs of the client.
We believe this approach to be highly effective because it:
- Defines ‘gaps’ up-front and breaks work into small, manageable segments
- ‘Lead from behind’ philosophy maximizes knowledge sharing and establishes internal project ‘champions’
- Emphasizes project management and quality assurance, providing continual risk management